95.1 The Brew
Monday - Friday 5am-12pm
Studio Number: 585-222-9500
There have been rumors that Henry Cavill, who plays Superman in "Man of Steel", is gay. Not that Henry's sexual orientation matters . . . but we wondered what it'd be like if his character was gay. Here are the Top Signs Superman is Gay.
- Have you seen the Fortress of Solitude? It's immaculate.
- Even though he was born over seventy years ago, he still looks like he's 28. So obviously he moisturizes.
- He has two dads.
- As soon as he could, he got the hell out of Kansas.
- He gets weak-kneed around a pretty green crystal.
- He's buff. And as we know, all buff dudes are gay.
- He keeps a secret life from his parents in the Midwest.
- The "S" on his chest stands for SASSY!
- He uses his X-ray vision to look through Jimmy Olsen's bike shorts.
- He's always standing in a sassy pose with his hands on his hips.
- No straight man wears that much Lycra.
- All those years hanging with Lois Lane and Wonder Woman and his throat is 100% cancer-free!