Out Of The Bullpen...
... John Ditullio, working on short rest. Brother Wease has had oral surgery the past couple days, and will be back at full strength tomorrow morning. Here's a pic we got of him during the procedure, which he'll talk about tomorrow.
Start the morning talking about supermarkets. Rochester is ruled by Wegmans, but Tools and Pauly are both from out of town and grew up with other stores that were nowhere near as good. Marianne is also a fan of Trader Joe's, and not as monogamous with her store as others... she's shopping around.
John, Marianne, and Pauly talk about their days yesterday which includes John's being with his daughter, Pauly jogging a mile and feeling like he's dying, and Marianne found a new apartment and spent the afternoon drinking wine.
Tools With Sports
- Phillie's pitcher Ryan Dempster has been suspended for 5 games for throwing at Alex Rodriguez, which means Dempster won't even miss a start. What the MLB is saying is "go ahead and throw at A-Rod".
- The Buffalo Bills have signed star defensive player J. Byrd to a 1 year contract
- Yanks sweep a doubleheader from the Blue Jays, and Mets over Atlanta.
- Marianne shops for fabric to reupholster chairs while we're talking sports.
Go Down Gambling
It's been announced that the Seneca Nation is looking to put a casino in the Henrietta area. Folks on the Wease Show are for this idea, and don't understand why people are opposed. Tools would love to have sports betting... why should that only be legal in Nevada. Some callers express worry about crime and violence near a casino. Are Buffalo and Syracuse complaining about crime, and we're not hearing about it.
Talking about Numerous Nups. coming up Nov. 8th with Pastor Wease marrying couples leads John to a prediction that the 4 single members of The Wease Show will be married by the next presidential election. Billy is for sure by the end of the year, but who is next? Pauly and Ryann? Marianne and Robbie? Brooksie and Dianne? Take the poll on the front page of the webite.
Ask Tools And Marianne
- When is it too early to think about coming up for Halloween costumes. Tools thinks once the leaves change... mid to late Sept.
- Does Marianne ever invite her less attractive friends out so that she'll be the prettiest one in the group? Marianne admitted to doing this, but because her hot friend was crazy.
- A caller wants to know when Marianne started "playing the banjo". Not realizing that was code foir female masturbation Marianne said she doesn't play the banjo, she plays the violin. Then didn't want to answer the other question.
- If you didn't like a friend of your significant other would you ask that they not hang out with them. John and Marianne disagree... he says no, she says yes.
Pauly Vs. Hater
During today's show Pauly has been battling a listener via text. Pauly is the only guy I know that gives out his personal cell number, and today it brought out a guy that hates him, and makes fun of him, his job, and his girlfriend, but knows everything about the show, so is still a hardcore listener.
Wease is back tomorrow with his brand new Hybridge teeth, and stories to tell. Shari Smith continues to fill in for Doug Emblidge, comedian Mike Dambra, and more. It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice.